Important Information for Corresponding Authors:
- The corresponding author must be the presenting author (abstract submissions by co-authors will not be allowed);
- Corresponding authors may present more than one abstract, in such cases an additional amount of €200,00 in the registration fee will be requested, per abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted in the online submission platform by 30 June 2021;
- The size of the abstract must have a minimum of 200 and maximum of 300 words overall (title, authors and institutions not included);
- Use single-line spacing in the text;
- All submissions must be in the English language. Translation into other languages will not be provided;
- Corresponding authors are required to provide the following information on their abstract:
- Preferred presentation type: oral communication or poster
- Conference Topic and Subtopic (choose from list)
- Scientific Scope (choose from list):
A – NDT Method: (choose one)
- Visual inspection
- Dye Penetrant or Magnetic particles
- Radiology and other wavelength (Infrared, Microwave, THz, etc)
- Electric and Electromagnetic
B – Inspected Material: (choose one)
C – Application: (choose one)
- Materials characterization
- Products (during manufacturing)
- Products (after manufacturing)
- Products (in service)
- The abstract body must contain the following sections:
- Work performed
- References, Acknowledgements, Keywords
- Corresponding authors are responsible for the accuracy of their submission, including the grammar and correct spelling, as well as the names of authors and institutions;
- Corresponding authors may present and co-author more than one abstract (upon payment of additional amount in the registration fee, per abstract);
- Final decision on presentation type will be made by the scientific committee.
- Abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- A) Is related to scope?
B) The topic is original and relevant?
- C) Gives a contribute to the state of art?
D) The results are interesting?
E) The findings are coherent and relevant?
- Abstracts will be accepted as oral communication or poster or rejected by the Scientific Committee;
- Submitters will receive an acceptance/rejection letter(s) via email after 1 November 2021;
- Authors whose abstract was accepted must register via the online form and pay the registration fee, which is non-refundable, until 1 December 2021; The contributions from authors who have not paid the registration fee until this date will be cancelled;
- Papers of the accepted abstracts must be submitted by the corresponding authors for inclusion in the conference proceedings by 31 December 2021.
- Corresponding authors must upload the Paper in the online platform using the account created for abstracts submission using the Paper template and complying with guidelines and formatting.
- Paper must be upload in PDF format.
- Corresponding authors must upload signed copies of the Copyright Assignment and Conference Proceedings Publishing Agreement.
- Notification on papers evaluation will be made via email after 1 February 2022.
- Papers may be accepted or accepted with changes – if accepted with changes corresponding authors may revise their papers until 15 February 2022;
- Final notification on Papers will be sent after 15 March 2022.